Varicose veins are enlarged, twisted veins and this situation can occur at any place in your body. But, people mostly suffer from varicose veins in the leg. As per doctors, this situation is not considered serious in medical history. However, people suffer from discomforts while they suffer from this problem.
What do you know by Spider Veins?
Spider Veins are smaller in size than varicose veins. These often look similar to a sunburst or “Super Web”. Spider Veins are red-coloured, and these are found in legs & under the skin.
Know the Reasons for Varicose Veins
Many are hardly aware of the varicose veins, and this is primarily caused due to increase in blood pressure in humans. This situation happens in the veins very near to the outward of the skin. This situation occurs when blood gets collected in the veins due to the damage in valves. Here the veins can become inflamed.
Common Symptoms of Varicose or Spider Veins
Doctors mention that varicose veins are not dangerous, but this can come with various symptoms. Individuals often suffer from the symptoms mentioned below.
- Veins get transformed into dark purple or blue.
- This situation can cause pain in the legs.
- You may feel excess pain in the lower parts of the legs.
- Individuals often feel more pain after sitting or standing for a long time.
- You may also feel itching around the veins.
- Sometimes you will face skin discolouration around the areas of the vein.
Options for Treatment
If you are suffering from spider or varicose veins, it is always suggested to visit a doctor and get the best treatment. The normal treatments that can cure varicose veins are mentioned below.
- A compression stocking is one of the traditional approaches.
- Doctors suggest making necessary changes to the lifestyle.
- The next one is Sclerotherapy, and this can relieve you from the discomfort of the vein.