At present, there are a huge number of patients who are suffering from gallstones. Gallstones are the hardened deposit that develops gallstones. The gallbladder is situated in the upper right abdomen, and it stores the bile that helps in the digestion of food. Therefore, gallstones mainly occur due to substances like cholesterol, hardening, etc, inside the gallbladder.
Symptoms of Gallstones
Individuals who suffer from gallstones often can suffer from pain in the upper right abdomen. Sometimes the pain can stretch to the center of the stomach. In addition, people who suffer from gallbladder can feel stomach or abdomen pain after consuming a high-fat diet.
If gallstones are not treated on time, patients can suffer from probable symptoms like high temperature, rapid heartbeat, itchy skin, diarrhea, loss of appetite, etc. In addition, patients can often feel pain in the right shoulder, nausea, vomiting, etc.
Hence, whenever a patient experiences pain, it is necessary to consult with doctors to get early treatment. In addition, immediate care is necessary in case you notice yellowing of the skin, high fever, etc.
Causes of Gallstones
Doctors mention several reasons that cause gallstones.
- If the patient’s bile contains unnecessary cholesterol, it cannot get dissolved in the liver.
- Another reason for Gallstone is the excess Bilirubin in blood. Several conditions develop Bilirubin in the liver. The excess Bilirubin develops gallstones in the gallbladder.
Doctors often ask people to follow some rules to stay away from gallstones.
- It is suggested not to skip meals and stick to the normal meal time every day.
- If you are suffering from obesity and want to lose weight, you need to lose weight slowly. Rapid weight loss can enhance the risk of gallstones.
- Individuals are suggested to consume fiber-enriched food like fruits, fresh vegetables, etc.
If you feel like getting more advice on gallstones and their treatment, you can consult with Dr. Abhijit Gotkhinde, a Gallstones specialist in Pune, Ultra Care Clinic, for the best suggestion.