At present, many are suffering from Piles or Hemorrhoids. In this problem, the veins that situate inside the rectum and anus get swallowed, and it causes piles. It happens mainly to those who face problems during the bowel movement and strain constantly. People who suffer from this problem need to pay a visit to doctors immediately. It has been noticed that simple treatments like using ointment can give them the best relief.
Reasons of Hemorrhoids
Many times people suffering from Hemorrhoids often don’t understand the reason for this problem. Hence they cannot take the best remedy for it. Let’s check the reasons behind piles.
- Putting excessive strain during the bowel movement
- People can inherit it from their forefathers
- Most of the time, elders suffer from piles
- Women face this problem during their pregnancy tenure
It can often get cured without any treatment, whereas some may need to go under surgery to get rid of piles.
Treatment and recovery of piles
It is has been noticed that the symptoms of piles are small, then they can easily get cured in few days. If the patient is suffering from prolapsed Hemorrhoids, it can take a long time to get cured.
Most of the time, the doctors suggest outpatient treatment. Here they will carry on the least invasive treatment at their clinic, and this treatment can give the patients the best relief. Apart from that doctors will also suggest for some instructions to follow.
- Patients should not strain much during the bowel movement
- Doctors will always suggest taking fiber-rich food to keep your bowel movement clear
- It is necessary to drink ample water for smooth bowel movement
- Patients need to avoid medications that can cause constipation
- Regular exercise can also keep you fit and healthy and will help you to stay from hemorrhoids
Dr. Abhijit B. Gotkhinde is one of the qualified basic & advanced Laparoscopic Surgeons and the best Laser Surgeon in the Hadapsar, Pune. He believes in delivering the most authentic and top-class services in Piles, fissures, Fistula Treatments also Hernia Treatments like Epigastria Hernia, Umbilical hernias, Epigastria hernia, inguinal hernia, Femoral Hernia.
He has extensive experience in GI & Colorectal surgeries. He has a special interest in Laparoscopic surgery (cholecystectomy, Appendectomy, Hernia, Hysterectomy & Hiatal surgery) and minimal access to proctology surgery. (Piles, fissure & fistula).