A hernia is a situation that involves the stomach and intestine. People may feel swelling or pain in the internal organs. The Hernia is developed when the internal organs in an individual start pushing and making some spots in the muscles.
Type of Hernia
Hernia typically develops within the abdominal cavity. Here it is necessary to check the types of Hernia.
- Inguinal Hernia- the inguinal canal is the passageway between the blood vessels and the spermatic cord. As per this problem, the intestine or the fatty tissues pokes into the groin. This medical condition mainly appears in men.
- Femoral Hernia- This Hernia is less common than an inguinal hernia.
- Umbilical Hernia- Here, the fatty tissue pushes through the abdomen almost near the naval.
- Hiatal Hernia- Here, a part of the stomach pushes up into the cavity of the chest. It happens through the opening of the diaphragm.
Precautions to be taken
Once men suffer from a hernia, they will feel a bulge in the area; it is necessary to consult with doctors. The doctors will carry out some medical examinations to diagnose the disease. Hernia can be treated via open surgery, laparoscopic surgery, or Robotic technology.
- Healthcare providers also suggest some precautionary measures to cure Hernia.
- Individuals need to maintain proper body weight.
- One should eat enough fruits and vegetables. It will help you to avoid constipation.
- It is also suggested not to smoke as coughing can develop a hernia.
Changes in the lifestyle
- Healthy diet- There is no comparison to a healthy and balanced diet if you want to stay away from Hernia.
- Light exercise- Here, all need to maintain a healthy weight, and hence it is necessary to get involved in physical examination on a regular basis.
- Say no to heavy lifting- Experts also suggest avoiding strenuous or heavy lifting to stay away from Hernia.
Individuals can consult Dr. Abhijit Gotkhinde of Ultra Care Clinic for the best treatment.